TREX Composite Decking Perth
Unparalleled 25 Year Trex Warranty
Being the inventor and the largest manufacturer of Composite Decking, Trex was built with green principles in mind and the sustainability of the environment for generations to come.
Combining beauty and durability, Trex eliminates the cost of maintaining ordinary timber decking and is ideal for Perth conditions.
Over the last 25 years this revolutionary product has inspired people across Perth and the world to discover the possibilities of the great outdoors in their own backyards.
Trex is a long term investment to the value of your home or business, and will ultimately create a relaxing experience to enjoy the outdoors.
Trex Transcend Composite Decking
Innovative Trex Transcend® combines long lasting beauty with unsurpassed performance. Offering benefits unmatched by wood or plastic PVC type decking.
Trex Transcend Decking comes with a fade and stain resistant finish with a 25 year limited warranty. A perfect upgrade from better to best.
Benefits of Transcend;
- Trex is the world’s #1 timber composite decking brand
- Trex is a low-maintenance, high-performing product
- Highly resistant to fading, scratching, staining and mould
- Comes in a range of modern colours to meet any design brief
- Has a 25 year limited warranty
Transcend is available in 5 Colours: Island Mist, Lava Rock, Spiced Rum, Tiki Torch and now also Havana Gold.
- Island Mist – Immaculate grey tones with elegant streaked nuance; Mist suits your crystal blue pool or the endless Perth beaches. Island Mist is perfect for your contemporary Perth home design, and offers a refined weathered timber decking look.
- Lava Rock – Deep Cherry-Black, with stunning hardwood streaking; comparable to local Perth Jarrah Timber, or Merbau Timber decking. Lava rock is perfect for lush BBQ settings.
- Spiced Rum – Premium rich and brown earthy feel, with a warm multi coloured mid range; Rum deck will add that elegant touch to even the most traditional Perth home.
- Tiki Torch – Elegant warm brown tones with exquisite features suitable for any house colour; Torch matches perfectly with limestone and other natural colours. Tiki Torch has become an instant favourite among home owners in Perth.
- Havana Gold – The warm glimmer of Havana Gold offers yet another distinctive choice to upgrade our Perth backyards into a custom outdoor living space. This new shade delivers a rich, exotic aesthetic without the maintenance or environmental devastation of cutting down tropical hardwood trees.
Trex Contour Composite Decking
Durability meets affordability. Trex Contour is the entry level decking, providing the performance of the Transcend with guaranteed stain and fade resistance and 25 year residential warranty at an attractive price.
Daring wood grain patterns and a modern look, Contour has incredible strength and durability with unprecedented value.
Contour is available in 5 New Colours: Honey Brown, Pebble Grey, Moroccan Red, Chateau Grey & Torino Brown
- Honey Brown – Deep rich brown and warm honey tones with subtle wood grain contours; Honey Brown adds that elegant touch to your traditional home or business premises.
- Pebble Grey – Stunning grey hue, with elegant wood contours; Pebble grey matches perfectly with your modern outdoor entertaining area.
Universal Hidden Fastener
Designed specifically to meet both consumer & contractor demand for increased ease and speed of installation.
The Trex Universal Hidden Fastener is approximately 40 per cent stronger than traditional stainless steel screws.
The Hidden Fastening System features a stainless steel screw already set in the concealed clip for increased durability and easier installation.
This method offers a neat & clean finish. Users also benefit from the affordability of the Universal Hidden Fastener, as it boasts the lowest installed cost in the marketplace.
All ingredients used in the manufacture of Trex come from reused and recycled materials to make them as environmentally responsible as possible.
Trex is made from reclaimed plastic, wood and a patented binding product which previously would have gone direct into landfill.
Using this process keeps approx. 272,000 tonnes of plastic and wood scrap out of landfills every year.